Law Clerk/Senior Legal Assistant – Personal Injury – Lilydale Office
Located in Lilydale in the Eastern Suburbs, Johnstone and Reimer Lawyers are known for providing practical, pragmatic legal assistance across a variety of practice areas.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our Lilydale team as a Law Clerk/Senior Legal Assistant on a fulltime basis.
This is a busy and vital role where you will work closely with a Senior Lawyer and another Senior Law Clerk who work across a number of personal injury practice areas including TAC, Workers Compensation, Medical Negligence, Superannuation and Victims of Crime.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Managing client intake, file management and client support
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Drafting and generating correspondence and court documents
- Providing litigation support
- Billing and invoicing
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Various administration tasks including filing, brief preparation and scanning of documents
The successful candidate will have built an impressive range of experience within the personal injury field.
As a Senior team member, you will support and drive the success of the practice. Your energy and drive will be integral in achieving successful outcomes along with your positive approach to your work. This is a not-to-miss opportunity for those who like to take ownership of their work and work hands on with matters.
You will have an impeccable eye for detail, be well-organised, maintain excellent communication skills, demonstrate an ability to prioritise and organise your workload.
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in personal injury law
- Demonstrated commitment to engaging sensitively with clients
- A strong understanding of court processes and litigation experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and leadership capability
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
For the right applicant, part time arrangements may be considered.
Apply today by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.