Business has been described as the backbone of the Australian economy. Many businesses require assistance with numerous legal issues daily. In business, it is often better to have mechanisms which manage future risks and issues rather than dealing with them when they arise as this can become very messy and expensive.
Our commercial lawyers can assist you with any legal issues and requirements your business may need. These include but are not limited to:
- Company Structuring and Re-structuring;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Company Constitutions;
- Buy / Sell Agreements;
- Financing Agreements and Arrangements;
- Commercial / Shopping Centre Leases;
- Franchise Agreements;
- Licensing and Permit Requirements;
- ASIC Applications;
- Employee Arrangements and Entitlements;
- Website Domain Names and IP Registration;
- Trade Practices consumer law issues.
Our commercial lawyers have had extensive experience in running their own small businesses prior to practising law and aim to provide down to earth, realistic advice to assist your business wherever it is located.
If you have any further inquiries relating to a business or commercial matter, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (03) 8658-0040 to see how we can help you and your business today.