Johnstone and Reimer Lawyers approach the practice of Property and Conveyancing law in a down to earth yet professional manner. We understand that Property and Conveyancing law has many pitfalls, the law is always changing, and you must weigh up many practical and legal factors before deciding. We have a team of Property and Conveyancing Lawyers who can give you workable and useful solutions with access to fixed-fee legal quotes to give you a quality legal service at the right price.
We offer the following conveyancing and property law services: –
- Contract and/or Vendor’s Statement advice through to settlement
- Preparation of Vendor’s Statement and Contract through to settlement
- Off-the-Plan developments and advice
- Property Subdivisions
- Property Developments
- Retirement Village Sale and Purchase
- Retail and Commercial Lease advice and preparation
- Loan and Mortgage advice and preparation
- Adverse possession claims
- Stamp duty advice
- Lost Title Applications
- Transfers of Title
Please call our office today on (03) 8658-0040 to have a free initial chat with one of our property lawyers to see how we can assist you.